MSc in psychology, psychotherapist
Field of expertise
Fedor Munižaba works with adolescents (older then 16 years) and adults who face mental difficulties. His rich clinical practice has involved various clients and their very diverse challenges, gaining valuable experience at the Dr. Laza Lazarević Clinic for Psychiatric Disorders, where he was encountered the most challenging issues. Among colleagues he is known as a therapist who has success with anxiety related problems, depressive disorders, OCD, borderline, and couple’s problems, and within them especially with sexual issues.
Fedor holds a Master’s degree in clinical psychology from the Department of Psychology at the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Philosophy. He has trained in Rational Emotional Behaviour Therapy (REBT) at the Albert Ellis Institute (New York).
He gained additional formal training in family therapy, which is one of the systemic approaches, and this integrative aspect has distinguished his further psychotherapist development and work. Even though more narrowly trained in REBT, which is precise and structured, the integrative orientation allows him to adapt to different clients, including those who prefer a less structured approach.
Fedor also holds a bachelor’s degree in Film and Television Camera from the University of Arts Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade, which allows him the flexibility to merge two exceptionally demanding but interesting fields: art and psychology. This combination has proven highly therapeutically beneficial, allowing for easy and good comprehension of clients with different artistic affinities.
He has additional training in the field of human resources, in introduction and implementation of HR management in local practice, from the Centre for Applied Psychology at the Serbian Psychological Society.
Fedor is a manager of the Department for social and psychological employee protection in the Human Resources Department of Radio Television of Serbia, Serbia’s public broadcaster.
Fedor is a former head of the MENSA Serbia Commission for Testing, and an examiner who conducted IQ testing across Serbia.
Qualifications and memberships
- Master’s degree in psychology, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade
- Bachelor’s degree in Film and Television Camera from the University of Arts Faculty of Dramatic Arts, University of Belgrade
- Licenced psychologist in health setting, Minister of Health, Serbia
- Rational Emotional Behaviour Therapy (REBT), Albert Ellis Institute (New York) advanced level certificate
- Certified training for internal conflict resolution: mobbing, conflict resolution and mediation, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia
- Member of the Serbian Psychological Society
- Member of the Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy
- Member of MENSA International (Vicepresident of MENSA Serbia from 2008-2012)
- Individual psychotherapy for adults and adolescents over the age of 16
- Psychological assessment
- Psychological counselling
Languages in which therapy is provided: Serbian-Bosnian-Croatian
Therapy setting: in person & online