Clinical psychology specialist, Master psychologist and psychotherapist
Field of expertise
Olga Borovnica practices child and adult psychodiagnostics, as well as psychotherapy for children and their families. Her primary focus presently is developmental psychodiagnostics and psychotherapy for children within various issues: anxiety disorders, phobias, enuresis, behavioural problems, school underachievement, inability of coping in peer groups, conflict relations, overcoming life crises – divorce and loss.
Olga is a Clinical psychology specialist, Master psychologist and a Systemic family therapist with 16 years of clinical experience. She has worked at the Dečija Kuća Centre Department of Otorhinolaryngology, at the Zvezdara Clinical Hospital Centre since 2006, where she practices psychodiagnostics of children and adults, as well as psychotherapy for children and their families. She has worked as a child psychologist in the private sector, at several practices, and as a consultant at various kindergartens. During her career she has published several scholarly and popular articles focusing on child development and parenting.
Qualifications and memberships
- Specialisation in Medical Psychology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade
- BSc & Master’s degree in psychology, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Certified Family Therapist (European Family Therapy Association (EFTA) and European Association for Psychotherapy (EAP))
- Cognitive behavioural therapist
- Member of the Association of Societies of Psychotherapists of Serbia
- Individual psychotherapy for adults and children
- Family psychotherapy
- Parenting support
Languages in which therapy is provided: Serbian-Bosnian-Croatian
Therapy setting: in person